Please email me for a complete media kit and current stats.
I enjoy working with companies to review their products so my readers can learn about them. Please note that I give a fair and honest review — the good, the bad, and the ugly. In order to review the product, I will need one to use and examine. This will not be returned. If possible, I like to host a giveaway in conjunction with the review. After all, it is more fun to read about a product if you have a chance to win it.
Giveaways are done as follows: I will review the item, collect comments for a week, then use Random.org to select a winner. They will have 48 hours to contact me with their name and address. I will forward that information to you, and you will mail the item to the winner. Please do not expect me to ship the prize — that gets expensive fast. You can specify eligibility requirements (location, age, etc.) within reason.
I reserve the right to refuse to review anything that is not appropriate for one of my blogs or is not family oriented. I also reserve the right to refuse to print anything that I feel is not appropriate for my site.
My blogs cover the following things and I am interested in reviewing items for them:
- Gardening: general gardening items or books of how to garden better
- Vegetable gardening: seeds, books, containers, tools, etc.
- Habitat restoration: butterfly gardens, bird houses, bird feeders, bat houses, books on gardening for wildlife, etc.
Information Central Photography:
- Plant and animal portraits: books on photography, photographing nature, products to catalog negatives, prints, slides, 35mm film, digital cataloging of photographs, etc.
Information Central Woodworking:
- Scroll Saw Art: scroll saw books and patterns, wood, scroll saw blades, cataloging software for patterns, stain, finishes, tools for joinery, etc.
- I use a 35mm SLR camera, not a digital one.
- I do not grow flower gardens unless the flowers attract butterflies, birds, and bees. I do not grow turf, but do grow native prairie plants.
- I have no children.
- I have two dogs.
If you have something you think would interest me and it isn’t listed, please contact me. You never know. I look forward to working with you.